Tuesday, September 9, 2014

203. Europe Bicycle Trip--Storm, Cows, Supper Alone

Today is Day 71, Thursday, June 26, 2014. Eric is at work until about 3:30 so I am alone with Storm. I did my Bible reading and prayers and then I took Storm out for an hour walk. He seemed to like that and could even let him loose in the fields and he stayed pretty close except one time when he chased a rabbit. He came back after I called his name a few times. I worked on photos for my blog since I did not have internet. At 10:30, I decided  to walk to the nearby little mall and grocery store. As I walked around the grocery store, I decided that I would buy some ready made food for a supper for Eric and I. I bought a big container of cooked spaghetti, cooked meatballs, a complete salad in a bag, a cherry pie and a can of whipped cream. I went back and worked on photos and took Storm for another walk between 2 and 3 pm. Then we waited outside by a bench until Eric came home from his truck driving work of bringing and picking up laundry from hospitals and hotels in Koln, Dusseldorf and Eindhoven.
During the day, I took photos of these cow pictures that Eric will eventually hang up on his walls.
I am not sure who painted them.
From my travels in the Netherlands, I know that cows can be a popular interest to have.
Eric brought this Native dream catcher back from a trip to Canada a few years ago.
Eric told me that he had a meeting to go to at 5 pm with all the truck drivers and the meeting was at a Greek Restaurant so I was a little disappointed since I had bought all the food. tomorrow.
We had a cup of tea and looked at photos that I had of his cousins. I took Storm out for another walk from 5-6pm . Then I enjoyed the nice supper and there were lots of leftovers for Eric to eat tomorrow.
He came back at about 8 pm but that had been a long day for him so we only chatted until 9pm and then said good night after taking a few selfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment