Sunday, September 1, 2019

Friday, August 30, 2019 50th Wedding Anniversary for Dave and I

Today was the 50th wedding anniversary of my marriage to Dave on Saturday, August 30th, 1969. I sent him a nice email in the morning and also did a Facebook post. 

Melissa's girls had made me a decorated T-shirt for my trip to the Netherlands with Genesis 1:1 on the front and bicycles , windmills and flowers on the back. After I went for a jog and a nice shower I wore their shirt. 


.
Front

Back
Then I went for a walk and saw this dog that looked just like Daffy. I talked to the lady and she said he was a Fresian farm dog.

At the sailing club restaurant I saw this decorated box bike...
...and this bicycle...
...and lots of balloons...
...and on the bridge I congratulated the bride and groom.
At lunch time, I gave Marnix his housewarming card and gift- a piggy bank for saving for dreams.
In the afternoon, I Skyped Dave and talked and also What's Apped Sarah and then helped Carla clean her car at the car wash because she is retiring soon and Dick is buying her a new car
In the evening Dick and Carla took Mariska and I out for a before meal drink. Daniel is gone to Finland. We talked about grandchildren.

Then we got treated to pizza.


After we dropped Carla and Mariska off at home, Dick and I went to Ellen's to pick up Josephine. Ellen is afraid of Dick's dogs and was going to stay home.

We had coffee, tea, drinks and goodies.
It was a very good time.

Thank you Dick and Carla for making my day special.

No comments:

Post a Comment