Friday, September 13, 2019

Wednesday, September, 11th, 2019 Carla's Official Retirement Day and Rain

Today is Carla's official retirement day from work. She has many projects that will keep her busy in her retirement. She may also work the occasional shift when she wants to.



Today many also remember the events in USA on Sept. 11, 2011.
Today also the rain from the hurricane that damaged the Bahamas has reached the Netherlands. It was an indoor day. I only went out in the drizzle twice to walk the dogs. I cleaned my room and opened my suitcase so it will be more convenient to pack. I sorted out some items that needed to go down to the bicycle.


  
 During the morning Carla and I talked quite a bit.

 In the afternoon Carla went out a few times to change a pair of pants. Dick was gone all day and evening to meetings. In the evening, Carla went to sport.  So basically it was the dogs and I together all day. I did talk to Emily for a long time while she was at work in her cruiser guarding a downed cattle truck and also on Skype to Dave who is having many problems with his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment