Friday, July 21, 2023

I am an expert animal sitter

 Thursday, July 20. I fell sound asleep last night but woke up in the middle of the night wide awake. But I fell asleep again and Dick woke me up at 9:30.  I rushed to get dressed and go downstairs to say goodbye because they are leaving for Belgium for the big music concert called Tomorrowland. I am taking care of Sept, the dog, and  Begeera and Baloo the cats. I took Sept for his walk and had a quick lunch and headed out to find the phone store Dick told me about. His simple directions got me lost anyway and I had to stop and ask lots of oeople for help. I finally made it in a light rain but found nothing in the stores there so then with help I cycled to the centrum. I stopped at one bicycle place to get my handlebar tightened because it kept slipping with the weight of the bag. Then I got the phone card at Vodafone and camping fuel at Bever. When I came home I did some Warmshowers requests, Facebook and Blog work and walked Sept several times. I warmed pizza for supper and had a short rest. I am waiting for the cats to come in so I can go to bed.









No comments:

Post a Comment