Saturday, July 22, 2023

A rainy, overcast rest day

Bageera-I thought she was lost last night after checking  the foliage filled back yard several times. I finally found her locked in Dick's office  which is a detached separate building. His hired worker must not have noticed her when he locked up. I breathed a sigh of relief because I don't want anything to happen on my watch.


 Last night I just couldn't get to sleep. It was 2 o'clock  and my brain just wouldn't settle down. I finally slept a little and got up at 8 to walk Sepp. Then I had breakfast and walked down to the local store area to buy some toilet paper because I cannot find where Carla keeps it. I also got some cheese, raisin buns, almond cookies and protein drinks and a gift for Wil. I noticed that everyone buys flowers and cheese. These booths had lineups.  

After another walk with Sepp, O had lunch, and researched  the bike ride from Calais to Paris. I tried to have a nap after but didn't fall asleep. 

I walked Sepp several times more. I met a nice man with 5 children and talked about triathlons, running  and his upcoming trip to Spain. I was disappointed with myself because I had decided to not bring my wallet with my cards or my phone which was charging . So I have no photo or anything to give to him. 

The rest of the evening was spent on Facebook, the blog and organizing my little journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment