Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To George, and Clara and Craig and Everyone

George, I do have a Jumpstop on Silver and I have asked the mechanics to look at it. In Pictou, the fellow said the knobby on it must be broken but he didn't say he had any to replace it. I think it has turned out of its original place. I don't know how much work or money it would take to put on a new one. I don't think they had any.



Clara and Craig, We are so sorry to have missed you in PEI. I think that maybe you were gone for the long weekend. I tried to look up a phone number in Victoria for your mother, but could find none using your last name. Please email us.


To everyone who has sent emails and photos, Thank you so much. I don't have time to answer but appreciate all the news and photos although I really don't like Hotmails new picture system.
Thank you for all your prayers and encouragements.

No comments:

Post a Comment