Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's very cold and windy!



Thursday, May 6, 2010 Today, it's very cold and windy. Dave had his ultrasound appointment and I stayed home and sewed some toe covers made of blanketing with nylon over top. Then I picked up Barbara L. and took her for a tour of Emily and Adam's house. We went for lunch at Casey's afterward. I volunteered at the YMCA in the afternoon while Dave and Emily took all our junk to the dump. In the evening, we helped with the games for the young people. Now, I'm trying to do today's blog post on the computer that we will take on the bike trip.

2 comments:

  1. i like the photos!
    this is a great idea- keep it up when you leave, so amara, seth and i can follow your progress!
    it'll turn into a fun map game.

    warmth.

    ..
    matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also excited about this blog! It will be nice to be able to see a few pictures as you go instead of having to wait until the end!!

    ReplyDelete