Thursday, August 28, 2014

182. Still Working on The Blog After Grandchildren Visits and A Camping Trip To Quetico Park

This is just a note to those who have been following my blog. I was quite a long way behind when I came home from the Netherlands in July and I continued to work hard at it. But the two weeks of visits of my grand children here and then a  camping trip to Quetico Park in Northern Ontario have set me b
ack again. But I am home now and will continue to finish the blog of my trip for your enjoyment and because I want to have it printed off when it is done. Thank you for being patient with me.

Week 1-Sarah's family and Caroline's family and Matthew's family and Emily and Adam. Here we are at Boston Pizza after a day at the beach. An early celebration of our 45th wedding anniversary.
eek 2- Melissa's family and Caroline's Amy an Matthew's Amara
To more beach days
I drove south of Lake Superior and brought Amy back to Ashland,Wisconsin and then I continued around the Lake through Minnesota to Thunder Bay in Ontario and then North to Quetico Park. This photo is at Gooseberry Falls State Park.
My gear--kayak an paddle, fishing pole an bug jacket an bathing suit
I caught a Northern Pike which we cooked and ate--very good.
Sunset at Quetico

1 comment:

  1. I was missing your blogs!! Glad you had family time. I know they missed you!!

    ReplyDelete