Monday, October 2, 2023

Saturday Morning Market

On Saurday morning I was determined to go to the market   I had seen the olieballen truck earlier in the week but it had been closed so I hoped it was open for business today
 Sure enough it was. I bought 5 for 6 euros.

     
I will buy a piece of cheese next week.

FlowersFish
Candy

Cookies

Baked goods

More baked goods

Dinner buns and raisin buns

Squares

Special treats
 
Many loaves of bread

Different kinds of breads

More breads

Healthy energy snacks

Vegetables

Fruits

Muffins and tarts

Spices and sandwich spreads

Nuts

I came home with olieballen . I had bought soft sweet licorice drops, raisin bread and almond cookies the day before at the grocery store. I am regaining all the weight that I lost by eating Dutch cookies. I hurried back because I had tried to use a bank machine but had forgotten the debit card. When I came home Dick was just leaving so I ran up to get the card and went with him to his store. At first I couldn't remember the code in numbers and had forgotten to bring my book with that in it so I walked to another cashier stand and it had numbers and letters so I found the correct numbers and then went and tried again with success. I was able to give Dick the money I had promised the night before to donate to Becarri's wife's father to put a new roof on his house.
When we got back to IJweg I had half an hour to cycle to Cruquis museum to meet Elisabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment