Thursday, November 30, 2023

From Sofie and Mick in Ghent to Sanne in Bruges

 After the tours, Mick and Sofie cycled with me for many kilometers.  It was nice to have company

 The wind was in our faces. Finally on top of a bridge we said our goodbyes. Mick used my camera for a picture but I noticed later it did not work. He did not press hard enough. It happens a lot. Thank you so very much for your generous hospitality Mick and Sofie. You outdid yourselves. I would recommend you to all tourerd. May God bless you.

I rode along the canal all day and passed MANY cyclists. I met Mario and Magali when I stopped for my lunch. They were out for a 10lm hike. 


I arrived at Sanne's house just before she was ready to leave with her sister to a birthday party. She quickly showed me everything and we said goodbye. I unpacked and put Silver in the garage

 I showered and did requests because when I went to do some Komoot plans it showed one of my hosts 300km away. Later I got dressed to go to the store but it started raining so I stayed and just ate some cheese and raisin bread. I tried to catch up on everything.

Sanne's living room
 A drum set in my bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment